Circuit analysis
Spent the whole day in work analyzing an electrical aircraft circuit of M18-PZL aircraft. Maybe the circuit itself was hard to analyze and in addition, all the mechanical terms are all in Chinese. I saw stars after analyzing it for a while. Hahas. Our leader was called up to explain to the class about this circuit after our lecturer. It seems that no one really understood this circuit. Luckily he was allowed to use English to explain to the class. As our employer knows only mandarin, the class was very co-operative by suggesting him to speak in English and they respond to him for whatever he said. Hahas.. it was a very hilarious moment. Then the next thing I knew, I was sa-boed to go up and explain once more after my leader. Oh gosh! Hahas… did the same thing as my leader and the class is simply too co-operative!
My ‘Saviour’ Package
Thanks to Jon, finally, my much awaited parcel arrived from Singapore to Jiamusi via plane. It all started with me forgetting to bring my medicine first. Then along the way, I got him to get some souvenirs and snake powder. Was really panicky when I find that he sent out the parcel rather late as my snake powder is running low.. very very low. People who know me well usually know that I carry powder with me in camps, in chalet, overseas. I simply cannot do without powder… one of my 怪癖. In fact, I think the worry of insufficient powder, triumphs over the medicine that I forget to bring along. Hahas.
Was very relief to hear from the reception that the parcel arrived today as Jon has informed that the parcel will be arriving Jiamusi on the 28th. In fact, I was prepared not to receive it should it didn’t arrive today. hahas.. but as the parcel arrived at the hotel while I was working.. the honest reception staff dare not help me to accept this international parcel and sent it back to the post office. So the moment when I return from work, she told me of the arrived package and showed me the way to the post office. Grabbed Edward and Haziq to accompany me to walk to the train station, which is just next to the post office. Turns out that the walk to the post office is rather far.
It was a very unpleasant encounter with the post office staff. Their service simply is very horrible. As I don’t know anything about the procedure of collecting the parcel, I went to the counter staff and ask. Yup, it was natural when we don’t know such procedure and then we go up and ask right. But the next thing really scare me.. the counter staff that I approach was practically yelling at me and was very impatient. So rude! I was scare, but I pretended to be fierce.. anyway, my face looks fierce originally =P. so I called the hotel reception and they were very helpful and even talk to another counter staff via phone to help me. I was very appreciative of them doing this. Finally, after some time, they finally found the parcel, I signed a piece of paper and gave an RMB 10 for service charge. The three of us faster leave the place asap as all of us were very unhappy.. hahas..having working as Changi Youth Amdassadors for a year, all three of us have a very high standard on customer service. So yup, the three of us were fuming.
Oh ya, did I tell you that when the hotel explained to the counter staff that we were from Singapore, it is only then her attitude turned better. 真现实! >(
I was pretty unhappy with the unpleasant incident but the joy of receiving this savior package triumps all the lousy feelings. =D






No comments:
Post a Comment