Slept all the way to 11.30am today. 睡到饱饱!hahas.. actually did not sleep till 11.30am, it was because I was awaken twice by the ringing of my mobile phone. Hahas.. piggy hui yin you might say. Changed and grabbed my brunch at the usual restaurant. Thereafter, the group of us went to “大商城”again.
It is actually a very big provisional market selling all kinds of cheap stuff. Decided to get another duffel bag for checking in. hahas… heard frm mum that my cousin brought back 3 luggages when he returned last week after spending 6 wks in china for attachment. Hope that I would not break his record. Hahas.
Decided to take the photos of the Jiamusi street. Usually their sun start to set at 4pm..by 5pm the sky turns dark.
Thereafter, we stop at the 大润发supermarket to buy our food and drink for the 20 plus hour train ride tomorrow.
Below is the locker that locals have to put their big bags before entering the supermarket. This is to prevent theft. I had a very unpleasant incident with this locker, so never will I use them again. Hahas.. it is actually an automated locker, free of charge. Just place ur bag in one of the lockers available and take a receipt that is generated by the machine. To claim the bag, just scan the bar code on the paper receipt and you can retrieve your bag. But should you lost the paper, good game! Hahas.
This is our last dinner at 三国饭店。 Delicious last meal!
Went to holiland to buy bread for the train ride. See the amount of bread that I bought! Hahas… we also took photo with the staff there. This bread is like our so called bread talk that we see in SG.








No comments:
Post a Comment