Control Tower
This is truly my very first time (and hopefully more in the future =X) to enter a control tower. It is a very simple control tower with a desktop, weather report screen, VHF and HF machines.

We took photos with the control staff members who have been working there for years and are very experienced. It was cool seeing how they work, how they communicate with pilots who are preparing to take off or touchdown. I so love to see the planes landing! They look so graceful when they are landing. What’s more, I get to see all these from a control tower. It is simply magnificent! =D
Of course, not forgetting to take a ‘few’ of snaps up in the control tower!


The Great China Sales
As China is celebrating its 60th birthday for a week, many shopping malls are having discounts. For the past few days, my group will always ask our bus uncle to drop us at the shopping mall area after work and shop till dinner time. I guess this will last till tomorrow as tomorrow marks the end of one week of national day celebration.


No comments:
Post a Comment