Finally I get to sleep until 11am! Woke up with a heavy head cause yesterday was rushing to type out notes till the early morning. As 12pm was our lunch, I woke up to brush my teeth, only to find out that there was no hot water! Haiz..when will the hot water tank be fully maintained? Weather here is no doubt getting colder.. sometimes it can get to be as cold as minus 2 deg. Guess my chubby brother would love this kind of weather. =P right, bro?
Then it was shopping around the same area again. Didn’t manage to see any special stuff and I’ve also decided to start saving for my Beijing trip.
Took photos with the supermarket we guys hang around for the past 5 weeks to purchase our daily necessities.
And not forgetting to try out the street side smelly toufu aka 臭豆腐。Still, I prefer Taiwan臭豆腐!hehe.
Walked around the supermarket and we happen to walk into the place where their local people live in. decided to took some snaps as memory =)
And not forgetting to snap down the shopping mall that we often hang out in! =D
Dinner time we went back alley to have our meal. The very same restaurant we tried out during our first week here. Then after, we went to 面中王to have our second round. Hahas.. again another sinful meal, but I guess we enjoyed ourselves =D
Spot the Difference
Can you guys spot it? =D

No comments:
Post a Comment