Sunday, September 13, 2009

Company Off Day =) Part 1

Day 5 10th Sept 2009

Life with no Work!

Hahas.. today and tml is the company off day.. so indirectly, we are also given off days too. So today went to several place of Jiamusi. First stop is the mountain area. We guys actually have a picnic down there.

Next we went to the palace aka temple. It gives me this feeling of being in the Chinese ancient show. Where all the emperors and empress stay de. See the photos and you may understand what I’m talking about.

Then there’s this nice bronze statue that all of us are trying to throw our coins in after making some wishes.

Went to this restaurant and had our lunch… the guys at my table really can eat sia… till the restaurant got no more rice for us. Actually it’s quite ridiculous that they didn’t have sufficient rice lor. Hahas… so we actually ate very little rice. Then the guys ask for more bread to fill their stomach. Initially the staff is ok, but on asking the third time, they started complaining about our table, how we kept taking their bread. They actually wanted to ask for the fourth time.. I know this may be exaggerating to you, but the guys are really really hungry, but the staff there already voice out their unhappiness, so all dare not order again. Poor service leh.. though the food there is very nice, I doubt the guys will want to come back after such unhappy experience. Hahas.

Pass by a bakery shop. Then went in to order a birthday cake for the October babies. I also went to buy 5 mooncakes there. Got many different flavor, so I chose pineapple, pork floss, black sesame, corn and red bean. Just so that I will be celebrating lantern festival in china this year. So what is lantern festival without eating mooncakes? Hahas.

Off to KFC for dinner! =D

OH man! China’s KFC egg tarts taste heavenly! But I missed SG’s KFC two piece. SG’s two piece are rather big.. here is rather small sia. Hahas.

No comments:

Post a Comment