7.30am
Yes! After the long journey, we finally reach Jiamusi! I so look forward to it.. 2 days without bathing. Hahas… finally we’ll have proper lodging and a comfy place to bathe. Hotel rate here for us is RMB 198 per day.
2.30pm
Went to the nearby supermarket to buy our daily necessities. Hahas.. the first thing my room mate and I bought was a RMB 69 boiling flask as the condition of the flask provided by the hotel is really CMI. Dun puke when you see this photo

It was then that I realize this was the first time I’m buying toilet roll on my own sia… totally have no knowledge lor.. Edward have to teach me how to choose it. Hahas… guess I’m being too pampered in Singapore. Oh ya, bought myself a notebook cooler pad for RMB 99 bucks and it’s working well. Hee… on the whole the food and staff sold here is cheaper than SG. But customer service wise needs improvement. Or maybe this is their culture? Hahas.. was queuing up to pay.. There’s rather a long queue but the counter staff still take their own sweet time and there were no smile on their face.
7pm
Was sabo to drink one whole cup of beer again. This time have to oblige le.. so everyone cheer their drink and I glup down the whole cup. Then I was offered another cup by another table… but due to this being a school trip, though so far none of our sch lecturer has turned up, have to control myself.. heee.. cox there’s only 4 girls out of the 42 group of ppl… drunk le not very nice liao wor. This trip is like lots of beers and vodka. All kinds of alcohols are available. Just now in the supermarket, actually saw a lot of them buying lolz! Wonder if they will develop beer bellies after this trip =X
10pm
Skyp-ing time with family! I’m so happy to see them. Hahas.. chat with them and update about my adventurous journey to them. Suddenly, I feel so blessed to be born as a Singaporean. Living in this small little city, where all things are so accessible.



No comments:
Post a Comment