Thursday, September 24, 2009

October Babies =)

Day 16 21st Sept 2009 Monday

3rd week in the company

Today we learnt about the GPS, global positioning system of the aircraft. I’m sure many of you guys have heard of this system before. They are now embedded in hand phones or inside the car for tracking. While this system is popular among people and make things easier for us, ironically, the working system behind is very complicated.

I also learnt about wire locking which I’ll be learning next semester. So today gave me a rough idea of what to embrace for the coming semester. This wire locking is to lock the electric component, it acts like a fastener. It is normally used in fast moving objects like racing cars and aircrafts.

In the noon, we were introduced to this DC to AC converter. As our officer has requested for more practical sessions, we were allowed to go to the working area to look at this converter. We were also given permission to unscrew the converter and observe the internal structures of it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

We celebrated 3 of our group members’ birthday after dinner. We went to get the pre-ordered cake from the same cake shop (remember the big cake in my earlier post?). The bakery shop even gave us party hats, quite cute though. Hahas. It was a chocolate cake. It taste heavenly sia.. guess what? Normally I don’t take the whip cream but the whip cream in this cake is like ice cream like that. Though I know it is very sinful, I still couldn’t resist the temptation =X then it was whip cream fight! Find it rather wasteful but yup, I didn’t want to spoil the fun so I stood there and watch. But they caught me and smear it on my face and hand. Wah.. sian! Hahas.

Beijing 3 day 2 night tour

Towards the end of this trip, we are given the option to leave Jiamusi early and tour around Beijing. Reason being that we are going to depart from Beijing Airport again, so the tour agent decided to give us this option of going to Beijing early and play for about 2 days. The whole package cost around sing dollar S$280. This package includes all three meals, our stay in a 4 star hotel in Beijing, touring around Beijing attractions like great wall and one day of playing in their biggest theme park, like the sunway lagoon. So looking forward to it =P hahas.

No comments:

Post a Comment