Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Green World =)

Day 14 19th Sept 2009 Sat

JUST SO GREEN!

Took a 3 hr ride from our hotel to the mountain top. The ride was super bumpy but I really enjoyed the ride. Cause for me, I really love taking long bus ride and enjoying the sceneries outside. I took abt 100 plus photos from the bus.. hahas.. I couldn’t help it.. I simply love the greeneries I saw.. GREEN is the colour! Hahas.. and the new camera my dad is damn good! The bus ride was bumpy, yet the camera is able to produce such good image for me! Thanks Dad! =D I’m starting to love this camera. Maybe will start reading the manual book to make good use of the function inside there. No kidding hor, I actually brought the manual book with me to the plane =P

This the small view of the mountain that we are travelling.

After one hour, we finally enter the mountain bottom.

The road was narrow, winding, steep and bumpy. Other than stalling his engine a few times.. which is really unavoidable as the mountain is rather steep and the bus is heavy with about 50 people, I must say the driver skill is damn pro! =D the ride from mountain bottom to mountain top is about 2 hours plus itself. So it is a super long journey.

Finally we reach the mountaintop! Everyone rush for the toilet aka茅厕。 It is then we experience the true china toilet! For guys and girls there are no doors! Hahas.. lucky for girls there are four of us. But I dare not go in sia.. I held my bladder till I return to my hotel. The situation really jia lat.. inside a lot of flies and it was damn smelly… two of the girls went in together cause they cannot hold… one of them threw up after coming out.. guess it must be damn horrid. Sorry guys, can’t tell u much here.. cause I didn’t even dare to step into the toilet in the first place. I stood out side already ta-bu-leh-ta-han!

There is this bridge where we can cross.. but the guys all playfully shake the wooden bridge till very violent.. that my leg almost gave way.. in the end I gave up walking the wooden bridge and detour round it on the ground. Guess I’m the only one who did that.. I hum bah. Hahas. But if they didn’t shake so violently, maybe I will bah. But still wah.. I cannot imagine last time people cross this kind of bridge over the deep wide valley. So scary sia! I over small pond jiu scare liao.. what more abt them? 佩服他们!

Walked a bit further up, we saw this play ground and everyone of us started playing happily there.

Can u guys imagine this? We were given 2 hours to tour around.. in the end we spent 1hr and 15 mins playing in the playground instead of exploring the famous trees of this nature reserve. Have to admit I really enjoyed myself to the max. got sabo to sit solo in tt red swing and kana pushed forcefully by the few muscular guys. Was scare initially, but I quite enjoyed it after swinging for quite some time =X

Went to visit the oldest tree of this nature reserve. Pine tree I guess cause it is called 红松树。=X the one tied in red ribbon. Wanna to explore more, but we only got 45 minutes to explore since we have spent most of the time playing at the playground. Hahas..picked up some maple leaves along the way. Really love the reddish maple leaves. = )

After which we depart from the mountain top.. along the way we saw this shao lin shi there.. but everyone was tired to go down of the bus to visit the temple.. quite disappointed sia that I can’t get to see.. wanna check out their shao lin wu shu =((( oh well.. hopefully next time I can check it out when I get to go china again =)

So yup, took 2 hrs plus to reach mountain bottom and another hour to reach our hotel. In the bus ride, I really enjoyed myself enjoying the big green nature. It is a very wonderful, amazing creation/art piece. Couldn’t help but I keep on snapping away with the new camera..cox it’s anti shake is very good! =) took a total of 50 plus of the scenery itself I think =S I love the GREENERY, I so love it. Hahas.

No comments:

Post a Comment