Today’s work or rather lesson is more fun! We went to the hangar and our lecturer explained the purpose and uses of the different indicators in the cockpit.
Hahas..needless to say, most of us were snapping photos.
Hahas… finally I get to post as pilot! One of my silly wishes since long time ago and today, I finally managed to post as pilot hui yin =P hahas.. since I’m too short to be eligible to fly planes, then post as one lor, better than nothing =X
Our Complains Are Heard
After one week, the many concerns that are raised were finally tackled today. This is mainly due to our SP lecturers are around le. So having taken note of our feedback, especially about the food served by the hotel’s restaurant, our agent fought with the hotel and managed to get refund for us. This means we can use the refund money to have our dinner outside the restaurant!
Virus Attack
Ok, This is totally Crappy and I really can’t stop vulgars from flying out of my mouth. Having typed out the past few days nicely, we decided to go to this china printing shop to print out the Microsoft words. Ok, they do not have vista version never mind, so I converted it to the normal Microsoft document. But what the hell, seriously what the hell, they charge me for RMB 1 for one piece of paper and they gave me virus in my thumb drive! MANURE! In the end, my laptop detect the virus and deleted all the folders in my thumb drive plus the past few posts I’ve written till the late night yesterday as well as my work place notes! I’ve stayed up late for nothing! And all my last semester school work were gone! Seriously is like what the hell. Sorry that the past few post look super short… this is because the 3 posts I’ve written is totally gone! And it’s very irritating to type it out again. 3 days of long post, especially Day 9 one is very eventful and exciting.
Mango Moose Pocky
Drooling? =P hahas… it is damn nice sia! Here in china supermarket, you can find lots of different flavor of pocky. Will try out the other flavor soon =D







No comments:
Post a Comment